16mm 200m Blue Color Fiberglass Duct Rodder for Cable Laying
Fiberglass duct rodders or push rodders and commonly called python
by its nature passing through under ground ducts by ups,
down negotiating the duct curvature thus very convenient to pull
the cables , wires inside the duct ,
also it can be used to locate the duct block or damage portion
it has high safety aspects to use underground applications
because of its non conductivity of electricity, sets a major safety
to site workers .
It has been built with rigid sturdy steel tubular fabrication for
easy usage at site
and can be self coiled in the tubular frame and easily roll like
trolley on ground by itswheels fitted at bottom .
The ducts rodders normally comes in various diameters from 4.5 mm
to 18 mm as per ground applications.
Normally 10 mm dia FRP rodders used for pulling, cleaning and
locating blocks in Fiber optic Cable network applications.
1. Used to install pulling ropes and winch ropes into ducts,ready
for cable pulling operations.
2. Available push pull rodder
3. With cable roller
4. Lightweight and non-conductive
1. Strong non-conductive fiberglass rod construction
2. Stainless steel drawing head
3. For longer conduit runs and underground duct
4. Rugged tubular steel reel with adjustable position.
5. Feed device allows rod to feed out or be wound back onto reel
with easy pushi or pull of rod
Rod Diameter (mm)
Rod Length (m)
Wall thickness of Metal Frame
blue, yellow, red, white etc
Extruded by fiber glass and high strength resin at high temperature
High Density polyethylene coating
Steel with high-temperature sprayed plastic or Spray coating
-40°C to +80°C
plastic woven strip wind around the frame
Wooden pallet and Wooden box